North Africa Camp-Out
Location: Marrakech, Morocco
Dates: November 3 to 10, 2018
Join us for a week of AcroYoga, Handstand training, standing acrobatics, therapeutics, and Thai massage in the exotic city of Marrakech. It will be a gathering of friends who want to train, play, and have fun! We will limit the event to 50 students so sign up early. With a small group like this there will be a lot of opportunity for you to connect with everyone and learn from everyone.
Sam Salwei (USA), Raquel Hernández (PR), Davide Monti (Italy), Jules Tollkuhn (DE), Amy Impellizzeri (USA), Eddie Salguero (USA), Jaqui Wan (UK), Jacob Handwerker (USA) and more
Click to Register: HERE
A 100 euro deposit is needed to hold your space. The rest needs to be paid in cash on arrival. Register first and then we will contact you about paying.
The following prices include
- Seven nights at the villa
- Three vegetarian meals per day
- Berber concert in the house
- Day trip to the Atlas mountains
- All workshops and training
EARLY Bird Tickets until September 1st:
- Camping in the Garden: 375 euros.
- Quad room in the house: 550 euros.
- Triple Room in the house: 650 euros per person
- Double Room in the house: 750 euros per person
After September 1st all prices go up by 50 euros.
To save your space we ask for a 100 euro non-refundable deposit.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please be aware:
- Saturday, November 3rd is the arrival day. Please plan to arrive after 13:00. The first meal will be dinner at 19:00.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday will be full training days with the schedule above.
- Wednesday November 7th is a rest day. There will be an optional trip to the Atlas mountains and a local Berber village that day. (Included in your ticket)
- Thursday and Friday will be full training days with the schedule above.
- The event ends on Saturday, November 10th after lunch. Saturday there will be an AM workshop.
This is a family friendly event. Please leave drugs & alcohol at home.